Monday 23 November 2009

The maharaja,s hat


This is a cushion I have been working on, it is very pretty even if I say so myself . I bought the pattern at the last quilt show I went to. You might recallI enthused about the fabric I bought from this lady , beautiful silky stuff and lace in prepacked packets . this was made from my stash but now i have the idea I shall be starting on the stuff I bought. The pattern was also available.
I will gladly pass on her details, click on the picture to enlarge

4 comments:

Piece by Piece said...

Beautiful, love the colours. I also like your vase too.
Patricia

Unknown said...

Very nice! I love the hot colors, gorgeous.

Goosey said...

Hello again, Thank you for looking at my blog last week...we do seem to share alot of interests don't we! Poldark was just the best TV drama ever!
That is a gorgeous cushion you have made, it looks so colourful.

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Fantastic! I love the colours and all the details! Well done!
I laughed when I read your post about your new router and you patner in crime, the boss lady:-) Glad you finally worked it out; I hate when my digital anything does not work.